Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
• Design, Develop and Implement Diverse Wide Area Networking Environments
• Develop and implement QoS for a voice / video / data network environment.
• Use network/application performance management tools to troubleshoot, analyze, test and provide recommended solutions for performance problems.
• Develops and generates conceptual, logical, and physical network architectures, resulting documents and drawings, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture
• Provide operational support services for WAN and LAN technologies.
• Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
• Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
• Work with DOD customers to fill information gaps and communicate architecture and technical solutions.
• Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as needed.
• Develop detailed logical designs in areas of: Gigabit Ethernet Switching/Routing (EIGRP & BGPv4), QOS, DMVPN, IPv4 & Multicast architecture
• Perform Network Engineering and Architecture Duties for Wide Area Networking environment